Thursday, June 10, 2010

we are happy family

we seize the entire JOGOYA man~
XD
chiu~ 
sorry, i kexiao ald,
a bit drunk?
or the caffeine?
siapa tahu?
=P

title: buffet dinner in JOGOYA
character: my family+my sisters' boyfriends+my aunt's family, 12 of us
aim: to celebrate leng lui mama's birthday
why: a promotion of JOGOYA (buy 2 free 1 la wei~)
time: 7.++ ~ 11.++pm

a bit argument between mum and dad firstly,
then mum just like a little girl sitting quietly at her sit,
juz bcuz she's annoyed by that incident =="
my god,
no idea that my mum bcum more and more childish (shh~)
dishes of foreign makes everyone a bit busy walking here and there, rushing
but as time goes by,
we shows laziness and "xienz"

then desserts bcum our choices,
haagen-dazs ice-cream, new zealand natural ice-cream,
biscuits and cakes, moose, muachi, 
wine and cocktails
teas and coffee (or me? XD)

all things came up to craziness,
taking photos here and there,
gossiping,
analyzing the function of cameras and phones
playing here and there,
bullying little fatty cousin yang yang
XD

yeah~
i ate 5 scoop of haagen-dazs ice-cream (think so~=P)
2 glasses of red wine, cocktail (wow, screwdriver~)
cakes,
bla bla bla~

conclusion: i'm full~ errgh~ XD


hey i'm happy with my family
with loves,
muackz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers