Thursday, January 24, 2013

Emotionally unstable

Do you think I'll still be able to love properly?
I'm happy and terrified at the same time.
Feeling so lucky after I been through all the mess;
Unsure am I still, or can love.

But I really want to love him,
tho he's a person who is nearly perfect.
Tho I'm such a mess.

The world is simply so crazy.
And I'm not good in being a human to live in planet earth.




But I don't wanna let you go.
If you like me or love me,
I never wanna let go of you.

And the world outside is crying,
I'm staying safe inside my world with my own madness.
I miss you.
Just miss you.
Cuz you're not here with me.


Rescue me and tell me I'll be ok,
and you will accept all of me no matter what I am.
Y
O
U
.
.
.


I'm living with a sweet secret that I hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers