Monday, July 16, 2012

well...

i know that i'm not capable of anything great,
but i was just thinking,
that i want to be with whoever that needs me when they need me.
an ear to listen, words to comfort, or even shoulder to lay on if i am close to where they are.
i can be there, silent or talkative.


although i wanted nobody to share my thoughts with,
or i give up sharing with people that actually care,
i just want to tell whoever that appears in my life:
i love you.
and thank you,
that you're born to this world and fate lead us together.
thank you that's you, you, and you, that appear in my life.
my life wouldn't be complete without you all,
whether you love me or actually think that i'm a bitch or idiot.


i'm grateful, really.
for everything that i'd been through till today, till now.
cuz i become me.


thank you.
love,






Cayee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers