Sunday, March 28, 2010

i miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain


i always like a smile on my face,
it's suitable for showing what everyone want to see on me =)


'today' was a great day with mich and ye qiu =)
thx girl,
for being so crazy,
but i really dun hav a great sleep the day b4,
busy with my complicated bio about the reproduction...
it's no idea for all of the science student,
cuz people are born to be complicated,
sigh~

tomorrow,
i mean today,
i hav to face both malay and calculus tuition start from 10.00-12.30, 2.00-4.00
and i still haven started my moral, chemistry, sejarah revision...
hmm...
exam sucks,
and my condition these days sucks too...
hope i can cheer up~

went pavilion chocolate lounge, starbucks, lecka-lecka for food n beverages
sooooo full
and i really thought tat mich is crazy,
she asked for shisha from the waiter,
most important: she was wearing her SCHOOL uniform
swt
this girl really gave me a shock
*heart attack*

btw,
it's late i hav to sleep,
need to get up at 8,30 or 9 2ml morning,
sigh~


GAMBATEH~
there's still a long way to go for SPM,
and life will never be sucks forever~
live hard,
play hard,
study hard,
die hard,
then only we can cry hard~
*splash~*
XD



i do went to dating with myself,
had movie ALICE IN WONDERLAND in gsc pavilion,
and it feel nice
=)
i always love myself a LOT~





hey~
lemon squash mocktail is quite great~
and long island is selection for miich,
poor ye qiu,
luckily u both weren't drunk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers